Man you rock!!!. That worked, but now my question is, what if I ever want to open the glass again?
- To do this, first release the hatch manually by removing the access cover located in the middle of the hatch.
- Then locate the windshield washer motor cover in the center of the hatch. Directly opposite the glass release handle on the inside plastic panel of the hatch.
- There should be two screws on either side, remove them
- Then carefully pry the small plastic cover off. This should give you enough room to insert a small needle nose plyers
- There will be two white plastic plugs on the right hand side, you want the smaller of the two.
- Take your needle nose and carefully seperate the male end of the plug from the female end. ( the male end was theleft side of the plug for me. )
And that is it, you can test the main hatch release by lifting the handle and you should hear the electronic release working.
Thanks again to manybrews!!!