Hey Mitsubishi Forum,
I searched the forum but couldn't find the topic, so here is my problem:
--> it seems my lower radiator hose is too cold.
- I replaced the thermostat and the radiator cap
- I have nice pressure on both hoses
- the upper is hot, the lower is cold, maybe hand-warm
- my gauge is and stays right in the middle
- the heater blows hot air, when I want it
- I used prediluted coolant/water mixture, so I guess, that is ok
- changing the thermostat, I flushed the engine and heater core, no dirt left, I guess...
Even after 12 miles driving the lower hose is [totally] cold.
Is that normal??? Any suggestions?
I wonder if I have to take the [just new] thermostat out again and put in boiling water or replace again...?
Any thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated.