Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mitsubishi-Forums.com > Mitsubishi Models > Montero, Challenger, Pajero & Shogun Forum
Mitsubishi-Forums.com - The UNOFFICIAL Mitsubishi Community This site is NOT affiliated in any way with Mitsubishi or any of it's subsidiaries. Our goal is to provide Mitsubishi owners an information outlet - a means to communicate with other Mitsubishi owners. It is simply a community where fans and owners can get the right information for tuning, customization and general discussions on anything about Mitsubishi. You'll find the answer to almost any question about your Mitsubishi in this site. If not, simply join and ask! We have many willing expert members just waiting to answer your questions.

Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Do you like Mitsubishi-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Help - Shogun 2007 Asc, Abs, Brake..., Fault
BizBo
post Dec 16 2012, 06:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,523
Drives: Shogun 08

Hi,

my shogun has suddenly developed a set of lights on the dash, abs, skid, brake and asc, plus the cruise control doesn't work or the four wheel drive system and the auto dimming mirror.

This happened after the heat blower control stopped working, I had the recovery people come and sort it out but, but after that fix the above faults appeared, I have checked all the fuses and all are ok, internally and in engine bay..

HELP?

Darren
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
Benckj
post Oct 15 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #2

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,513
Drives: 2006 Pajero 3.8l MIVEC

Not sure if this will help but with other cars I work on, a series of fault lights like that generally mean your alternator, battery or ground system need attention. I'd have your charging circuit checked while engine is going to see if alternator or volatge regulator is on its way out.

jim
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
  Advanced Search
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Mitsubishi listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts 2007 Raider Rim
spare tire was stolen... :/
1 jperfet85 94 29th May 2014 - 03:30 PM
Last post by: chain rattle
No New Posts Brake Upgrade
10 SRSONE 2,151 11th April 2014 - 10:25 AM
Last post by: SRSONE
No New Posts Shogun Sport Load Cover
3 timmermatt 218 3rd April 2014 - 04:47 PM
Last post by: KiT TeUnG 2549
No New Posts Brakes
6 arnmeadows24 1,686 31st March 2014 - 02:42 PM
Last post by: KiT TeUnG 2549
No New Posts Shogun Sport 03 Electric Fan
Electric coolant fan
2 leehumphrey 211 18th January 2014 - 04:18 PM
Last post by: chain rattle

Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 12:56 AM
Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.
Privacy Statement