Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mitsubishi-Forums.com > Mitsubishi Models > Airtrek & Outlander Forum > 1G (2003-2006) Airtrek & Outlander
Mitsubishi-Forums.com - The UNOFFICIAL Mitsubishi Community This site is NOT affiliated in any way with Mitsubishi or any of it's subsidiaries. Our goal is to provide Mitsubishi owners an information outlet - a means to communicate with other Mitsubishi owners. It is simply a community where fans and owners can get the right information for tuning, customization and general discussions on anything about Mitsubishi. You'll find the answer to almost any question about your Mitsubishi in this site. If not, simply join and ask! We have many willing expert members just waiting to answer your questions.

Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Do you like Mitsubishi-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Mitsubishi Alternator Wiring Explanation, mitsubishi outlander lancer , etc etc
owexonline
post Nov 21 2012, 04:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,195
Drives: 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander , 2002 BMW 520 , 1980 Fiat X1/9

Hi there ,

I have mounted a remote car starter , and the chip "knows" the engine started by getting +12V signal from alternator , otherwise will continue to excite the starter forever. this is the last wire I have to discover and connect to remote car start
I want to know what each wires do on the alternator . There is a hard wire going straight to battery , i know what that is doing.

then I have a 4 spade connectors on the alternator marked as EFNA . E supposed to be earth , F field , N neutral , A active or battery sense .

I need to discover which wire gets +12V ( +11V / +14V ) when engine is running , alternator works . I need to connect this to car remote starter so will know engine started and no need to exicte the starter anymore.

Thanks for future answers
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
owexonline
post Nov 23 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,195
Drives: 2006 Mitsubishi Outlander , 2002 BMW 520 , 1980 Fiat X1/9

QUOTE (owexonline @ Nov 21 2012, 11:45 PM) *
Hi there ,

I have mounted a remote car starter , and the chip "knows" the engine started by getting +12V signal from alternator , otherwise will continue to excite the starter forever. this is the last wire I have to discover and connect to remote car start
I need to connect this to car remote starter so will know engine started and no need to exicte the starter anymore.

Thanks for future answers

I have found the answer .... it is the WHITE wire !
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
  Advanced Search
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Mitsubishi listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsWiring Issue / Charging Issue
Good tested alternator not putting out correct voltage
8 scartissue044 252 6th August 2014 - 07:50 PM
Last post by: scartissue044
No New Posts Mitsubishi Concept Xr-phev Evolution Vision Gran Turismo
0 trev0006 100 30th May 2014 - 09:25 AM
Last post by: trev0006
No New Posts Mitsubishi Shogun-pinin
1 Kyna Mavies 210 19th May 2014 - 12:27 PM
Last post by: bumpn
No New Posts Mitsubishi Radio Code
radio code help link
0 henry1971 259 7th April 2014 - 08:02 AM
Last post by: henry1971
No New Posts Mitsubishi 380's In Australia
0 z80 232 12th February 2014 - 08:40 AM
Last post by: z80

Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 05:46 PM
Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.
Privacy Statement