Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mitsubishi-Forums.com > Mitsubishi Models > Lancer Forum > 2008+ Lancer > Interiors and Exteriors
Mitsubishi-Forums.com - The UNOFFICIAL Mitsubishi Community This site is NOT affiliated in any way with Mitsubishi or any of it's subsidiaries. Our goal is to provide Mitsubishi owners an information outlet - a means to communicate with other Mitsubishi owners. It is simply a community where fans and owners can get the right information for tuning, customization and general discussions on anything about Mitsubishi. You'll find the answer to almost any question about your Mitsubishi in this site. If not, simply join and ask! We have many willing expert members just waiting to answer your questions.

Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Do you like Mitsubishi-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Hid Problem, please help
evhgear
post Oct 1 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 96,119
Drives: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAecdHFpo2E

as you can see in my video, the left light opens and closes without any reasons. I've installed the HIDs this saturday, and it worked fine until I saw this today. The ballast and bulbs are from DDMTuning. I've installed this with a friend of mine, since we both decided to install HID lights on our cars (he drives Mazda3). On his Mazda3 it worked perfectly, so we did exactly the same but on my car and it doesn't works. We did the DRL bypass with the wires. I should also specify that my DRL light on the video are not working, both bulbs burned when I was doing tests.
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
Athrun88
post Nov 9 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #2

Senior

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,674
Drives: 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer GT (Octane Blue)

Could be a bad ballast. Did you try flipping them and see if the opposite happens? Some of the models of the Slim ballasts have been known to be faulty.
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
  Advanced Search
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Mitsubishi listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Problem With Rear Hatch Glass Lock
5 DavidE 411 3rd March 2014 - 12:28 PM
Last post by: KiT TeUnG 2549
No New Posts Hideous Tuned Cars
0 trev0006 261 2nd October 2013 - 11:43 AM
Last post by: trev0006
No New Posts Hids For 05 Outlander
2 Deimos161 526 2nd December 2012 - 04:11 PM
Last post by: coolasice
No New Posts Problem With Left Speaker When Playing Cd?
5 JC-Lancer2010 492 13th August 2012 - 11:54 PM
Last post by: russ6047708gts
No New Posts Hid Kit Questions For Ralliart
3 miniman7 825 25th December 2011 - 11:26 PM
Last post by: samterry1234

Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 01:40 AM
Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.
Privacy Statement