Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mitsubishi-Forums.com > Mitsubishi Models > Galant Forum > 9G (2004-Present) Galant
Mitsubishi-Forums.com - The UNOFFICIAL Mitsubishi Community This site is NOT affiliated in any way with Mitsubishi or any of it's subsidiaries. Our goal is to provide Mitsubishi owners an information outlet - a means to communicate with other Mitsubishi owners. It is simply a community where fans and owners can get the right information for tuning, customization and general discussions on anything about Mitsubishi. You'll find the answer to almost any question about your Mitsubishi in this site. If not, simply join and ask! We have many willing expert members just waiting to answer your questions.

Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Do you like Mitsubishi-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Etacs Ecu & Fuse Block, Location with Pin Assignment Diagram
sterling_silver
post Aug 12 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 62,599
Drives: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant DE

Hi!

I have a mitsubishi galant 2004 de 4 cylinder. Fuse and Etacs Location is on the front of the driver under the dash left side.

How can i locate pin32 in my etacs ecu? i need to wire it to my trunk release and horn.

If you can provide me a picture or diagram that would be great!

Thank you!

Any help and picture would be higly appreciated.

regards,

sterling_silver
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
sterling_silver
post Aug 25 2008, 08:10 AM
Post #2

Hello Everyone!

Just want to share. I have started installing a new alarm system. I have just found out the ETACS/ECU and PLUG above fuses beneath the drivers dash can be easily located.

A little different is that, those datas that I have found for vehicle wiring diagram are somewhat accurate also. i.e. color of the wire is precise but numbering is in a different orientation. If i will follow the numbering of datas i have found from the internet such as plug 15 in pin6 light green above fuses. Vehicle actual number is 15Plug Pin 2 light green.

This is because pin number assignment 1 - 8 is from RIGHT --> LEFT in my vehicle. Numbering can be found when your viewing the plug top view. Those numbers are on the edge of the plug.

QuoteReply
sterling_silver
post Sep 5 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #3

Hey! Men!

Just wanna share. I have finally wired my trunk to open automatically using a remote. That wasn't really so hard to do. Gosh! It took me about 2 weeks, because before I do it I go to other car alarm security store and asking them if they can hooked up my existing trunk assembly to the car alarm brain.

Most of them saying that Its on the ECU/Computer, No solenoid etc.
But thanks for the information available in the internet. I was able to do it.

I have use a SPDT (SIngle Pole DOuble Throw) Relay for I know that a solenoid can draw more current to operate. Since in my alarm it only send a signal of (-) 200 ma, my car alarm module will fail if i will connect it to the trunk release wire.

Message me if you wanna see some of the resources and explanation if you're too experience the way i did.

It's a big help that I can open my trunk now using the remote. Especially when I'm going out and buying on the market and carrying things. I don't need to go to the driver side and pull the trunk release lever.

QuoteReply
  Advanced Search
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Mitsubishi listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Ecu Location
checking on ecu
1 top213 1,146 13th December 2011 - 09:41 AM
Last post by: grndsm
No New Posts Amplifier Installation
Gotta find a hole.
3 Mutilat1on 2,492 22nd March 2011 - 10:28 PM
Last post by: paulspants
No New Posts Block Heater Installed
how to install one
6 da lancerrr 371 2nd January 2011 - 02:04 AM
Last post by: da lancerrr
No New Posts Fuse?
1 DaSiver 314 6th December 2010 - 08:28 AM
Last post by: SRSONE
No New Posts Fuse Keeps Blowing Up !
17 2jz 6,023 7th November 2010 - 10:07 AM
Last post by: pegasus

Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 06:06 AM
Mitsubishi-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Mitsubishi Motors.
Privacy Statement