1992 3000GT SL 56K miles for sale $12.5
1992 Mitsubishi 3000 GT SL 56,000 miles, clean interior, AC will freeze meat! Lowballers are wasting time.
What's wrong with the vehicle:
1. Sport/Tour Electronic Suspension selection usually cannot be toggled. The default is "Sport" which is good. Sometimes it does toggle, so it is probably a dirty connection.
2. The little cartoon screen that displays climate control mode does not light up. Probably a loose wire; went out when I hit a bump.
3. A few scratches and one easily repaired dent. All my bad.
4. I burned a 1/8 inch hole in the front bumper with a tractor exhaust. Easy repair.
5. The fog/road lights are waterlogged and disconnected to pass inspection. Easy replace.
Things fixed and upgraded on the vehicle:
1. New engine management computer, fuel pump and fuel-level sending unit: 53k miles.
2. New upgrade overdrive clutch that does not break (like the OE) at 48k. New tranny fluid.
3. Green or Red Stuff pads and drilled, slotted front rotors: 52k. Brake system flushed out a few times through the years. Oil changed religiously w/ Mobil 1. Spare red Stuff pads are included.
4. New idle speed controller: 56k.
5. New timing belt, water pump, plugs: 45k
6. New accessory belts and tensioner: 50k.
7. Brand new sticky hi-performance tires.
8. I have the original mats, Mitsu car cover and a brand new spare OE radio/tape! deck.
Why am I selling this car I love? Because my wife thinks it is too confining and not roomy enough for long trips. OK, Ok, I replaced it with a boring car that has 4 doors, endless options............. LS-3 Vette engine, track-ready handling and 163 MPH top speed. That's what it took to replace this car. The car is metallic green. Pics supplied on request will be posted later. It look good. Garaged 99% of the time. kfir 1100 at Yahoo.com
Last edited by Tamerlane; 03-15-2019 at 11:58 AM.