Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rubber part of the dashboard is starting to "bubble" in spots. After it happened the first time, I took it back to the dealer, and they replaced it. They asked if I had used any cleaning agents on it...I hadn't. I am now starting to have the same problem again! The dealer stated each time that no one else has been haing this problem. I'm not subjecting the vehicle to any unusual conditions. I park in the garage at home, and in the shade, when possible, at work. I have tried to search on the web for similar problems with other owners, but have come up blank. Has anyone heard of this situation before, and can you tell me how I can prevent it from happening again???

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have an '05, and i thought i was the only one with that problem. good to know that i can have the dealer take care of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys i have an 04, I been searching the whole net for a product to clean that rubber part on the dash board. Even the dealer couldnt suggest what I needed to use, so far I just stuck to water to clean it as I heard products like Armorall takes the color out. So does anyone have an suggestions or know anything about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts