Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 06 Mit Raider V8 crew cab. After the first couple of months, when we put the truck in park or drive, it makes a fairly loud kerchunk noise. We took it to the dealership and they said it's a normal characteristic, however they issued a service bulliten and we need to meet with the factory rep. Has anyone else experienced the noise?

I also can't find the make and model of the stereo that came with the truck. The dealer told me I would need to pull it out and look at the top of the unit. I know the speakers are Alpine, the unit is a 6 cd changer with Sirrus radio. The CD text titles don't assocoate correctly with the songs on the CD and the same CD text is fine in other car stereos.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same truck, same year, I also noticed this. 2 dealers told me the same thing they told you. My advise is: go to a good transmission shop and they will find out anyting wrong with your truck when you shift. If your truck is still under warranty then you can go to the delership and tell them what the transmission people told you.

hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts