Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I don't know about all of you, but I have been searching high and low for one of these dash kits. I have the factory 6 disc system and I want to put in a dual din navigation system. Check it out:

2007-08 Stereo Dash Kit

jorris942

·
Registered
37 Posts
My jaw dropped. I don't know what to do! it does both double din and single. I don't get buying that 20 dollar installation software. My guess its the same manual you can find on the internet. You rock man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, been looking to replace the stock HU on my 2008 outlander...though what to do with it once I replace it with a double-din AV receiver?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anybody ordered the kit? I'm wondering how closely it matches the interior. In some of the pictures I've seen online, the kit seems to be shiny and out of place. But, pictures aren't always accurate.

·
Registered
122 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oberkorn @ Jun 24 2008, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has anybody ordered the kit? I'm wondering how closely it matches the interior. In some of the pictures I've seen online, the kit seems to be shiny and out of place. But, pictures aren't always accurate.[/b]

also curious.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it says only for 07-08.. i have a 2009 outlander... i wanna put a navi touchscreen on mine buh idk where to find the conversion kit !!! can someone help me :blink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts