Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ha! Found it?. Was trying to figure out how to start a new thread. I'm new so pardon me. I have a 2008 Lancer GTS and I want to know if you can adjust the compressor clutch being that you can't buy a kit to replace it? I saw videos related to ac stop working on hot days after a few minutes of driving & this was the fix. I want to try this before replacing the whole thing. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2010 lancer and the ac dont work I tried to re fill the freon and it wasn't cold and idk what to do the fan wont work on the passenger side for radiator but it dont over heat

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2010 lancer and the ac dont work I tried to re fill the freon and it wasn't cold and idk what to do the fan wont work on the passenger side for radiator but it dont over heat
Same thing happened to my 2010 Lancer GTS. Check the wire that connects to the motor of the fan. Both sides of the connection should look like the picture below. If not then you need to replace it. I got the wire on amazon for $7. Its universal so you may need to do a slight adjustment but cutting a small piece because it wont go all the way in. You'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts