Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to know how to reset the oil service indicator without going to the shop.

i would like to inform everyone about the clunking noise in the front end and that they have a letter out for it in the service department . the wrong grease was put in the axel's and in cold weather they make a clicking noise like the axle has failed, parts have been ordered for mine and hopefully will soon be here because the noise is driving me nuts!! Their is also another dealer service letter about the bearings in the top shock tower constantly makin' a sqweeking noise that i have yet to get my hands on,.....but i will.........I am also under the understanding their is a wiring recall under the driver's seat a harness has to be replaced but, only on modol's without leather.........a person should look into this if you have a new rig.

i would like to also know where to get a proper service manual as the dealer seems to be really dreggin' his **** to get one, .....no suprise. I saw on his computer that the c.d. is tagged "dealers only", wich is unbelivable!

please note that driving these things in snow with rocks ect........the rear doors will get beat to *** really fast, even with their "mud flaps ", that cost a foutune! The new rig is set to be rock guarded very soon..........it should be done at the factory as the paint is lazer thin!!, and the guards the put on the door are less than useful.They should do thir homework a little better, and come up with somthing that actually works.

the blue tooth thing is a pain in the ****,........and the extra 400$ they should just charge at the time of purchase...........as well the 550$ for the lifetime sat subscription,...........what is 1100$ when you just dropped damb near 40k???? insane!!

4500k..............got my ear to the ground,........and love the way this thing drives, my dealer is doing a good job of keepin' me happy for the most part,....

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just did it in my 2007 Outlander. The trick is that the ignition must be off, then select the maintenance reminder screen. Press and hold the Info button until a blinking wrench appears. Then release and press again briefly. It will show CLEAR, then the number resets. I subsequently found that instruction in the owners manual, I think around page 3-145 or 146.

·
Registered
40 Posts
All in all , are you happy with your Outlander ?

I had a 2005 for 6 months , then I changed for an Endeavor 2005 2 wd ...
It still going strong without problems @ 99,000 km but gaz price is reaching
$ 1.50 ca a liter ....grrrrr

I am thinking to change for a 2008 , v-6 , LS , I do 30,000 kms a year ....

Do you think I will be happy with the change ?

I drove one for 2 days and like
the promptiness of the sportronic ....(but my wife hate when I drive
with it ).....

Thanks for anyone input ....undecided....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts