Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in no way car savvy, but I know my way around things and continue to learn how things work, so please don't come at me if I'm bad at explaining things.

Basically the 12v socket in my 2008 Lancer CJ(?) (Australia) isn't working, I've checked the fuses and changed them, still with no luck, and I'm now stumped. Can anyone help me out?

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
493 Posts
What fuse box did you look in?

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
493 Posts
Is that inside the car or under the bonnet?

It should be the one inside the car. Do you have 12v at the fuse with the ignition on?

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
493 Posts
Should be fuse 13 which is a 15amp (blue) If there is no power there, then you need to look at the power into the ETACS, which is at connector c-309 pin 2 which i feeds direct from the fusible links in the engine bay fuse box

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should be fuse 13 which is a 15amp (blue) If there is no power there, then you need to look at the power into the ETACS, which is at connector c-309 pin 2 which i feeds direct from the fusible links in the engine bay fuse box
Yeah I’ve looked at fuse 13 and tried other fuses but nothing. I’m going to get some new fuses just to triple check, otherwise I’ll move on to what you just said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts