Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Lancer with 2.4L and purchased it with header and no converter, I have since added the converter and both 02 sensors back to it to pass emissions in Texas. I keep getting a front 02 sensor code. On the Autel I can look at live data but it doesn’t list sensor one just sensor 2 so I don’t see any readings. Should I be looking at something else or some guidance where to go on this. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
362 Posts
Has the ECU been reprogrammed to have no sensors? If so you would need to program it back to standard, or replace the ECU or replace with a standalone ECU such as a HALTECH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn’t sure what had been done to the ecu before but I found the tuners business card in the car and he said he had the factory file for the car. Shipped it to him and flashed it back to factory.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what voltages I should be seeing out of the 02 sensors. Of course I can only see sensor 2 one but at idle it reads 0v and when reving up maybe around 7v.

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
362 Posts
Both sensors should be between 0v and 1v. Front will be going up and down between these figures, and the rear one should be steady at 0.2 to 0.3 v at idle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts