Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have a 1985.5 Starion that I am working on and can not seem to find a Mass air flow sensor anywhere it is a 1985.5 so it is narrow body with the intercooler I have been told that this setup was only made for half a year as in 1986 it went to the wide body the car has a issue where it does not really want to accelerate when it is cold gets better when it warms up but still not like it should be, Does anyone have a source on the MAF for these cars? is it the same MAF as say a 1986? also if anyone has been looking for a great shape one of these in white that is all stock it is for sale just a fyi. Any help would be great thank you. If you all would like to see pictures I can post them too like I said I think that there were less than a thousand of these made maybe even less than five hundred.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kenny, did you get an answer yet? I have a 1985.5 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R and can get photos and part numbers for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can help

Kenny, did you get an answer yet? I have a 1985.5 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R and can get photos and part numbers for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts