Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking around for some spares currently to give my baby a little TLC. Does anyone have any of the following available? It's a long shot but it's been neglected before coming into my care and now have a little bit of disposable to spend on it and would prefer not to give it to Halfords or Motorworld.

Okay, a Rad/Fan Switch - may be main dealer part unless anyone breaking one?
Sparks, Air Filter. General internal upkeep as she's done 130k. Anyone suggest good engine "cleaners".

Does anyone have spare 15w40 oil?

I love my Colt, just wish I could spend more on it. Anyone know cheapo links for parts etc - drop me a pm.

Thanks all!!!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Air filter costs me 5 euro for an oem part,cant remember brand,but try a few independent motorfactors. Main dealer wants a shocking £30sterling for mitsu part.
Not a fan of engine cleaners,come to the conclusion that they dont do much.
Try a scrapyard for the fan switch,similar from lancer or even hyundai pony,or proton(cant remember name) will work. If you want try ebay...but ebay germany....much more colts there and always a few breaking.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I source my air filters from just my local motor factors. Try ring a few from yellow pages and youll find a source quickly.
And for www.ebay.de alot of sellers list english on their ads or you can send them a msg and theyll respond in english.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts