Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

I just bought a 92' Eclipse GS with 97k miles on it and in perfect condition. I am here wondering what some common modifications are from intakes and exhausts to anything else. I have some general ideas such as lowering, new wheels, tints and so on but if anyone has some input or ideas I would love to hear them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. I’m new to this forum. But I have a 1992 Plymouth laser just like your eclipse. As far as looks or sound it’s normally always a personal preference with what you want your car to be. But if your looking to make some power too there are a few things you can do to help but the engine can be limited

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey. I’m new to this forum. But I have a 1992 Plymouth laser just like your eclipse. As far as looks or sound it’s normally always a personal preference with what you want your car to be. But if your looking to make some power too there are a few things you can do to help but the engine can be limited
Yeah makes sense. What can I do in terms of power then?

·
Super Moderator
1,674 Posts
Power train on these force induction is about the only thing to make a large difference everything else will make negligible changes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts