Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi Im new member, just picked up a 1997 3000gt yesterday. auto-trans ready to bolt up guy said but all apart on top. any1 have schematics of maybe wut goes where? car is completely stock! cant find haynes manual online either, any1 know if there possible to get? thx

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update: lower trans/moto
heres vid try show seperation, working on figuring out closing that seperation somehow...any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Hope it´s not the wrong trans ...

Did you check before putting it in ?

Try jacking up the end of the trans that´s hanging down - should move into place.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found vid showing torq conv should be half inch inside trans so I'll have to pull trans try push in tc, next few weex guess I busy on projects

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok took out trans. got shifting again & re-installed! now trying put all back 2gether...any1 have diagrams where trans-cooler hoses hook up & the charcoal canister...pics of similiar areas be great too thx!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey how are you , just seen your from vic 4am new to gto's was just thinking if you new where to buy standard shocks for a gto

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 97 3000gt sl today and put a new battery in it and it was running fine all day then wen i got it home and started up i stalled it and now it won't crank or start what happened to my car?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts