Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, my name is Missy and I joined this forum page to try and find a bumper for my husbands '99 GSX. He bought it back when he was stationed in TX and while he was deployed (2006'ish) someone stole his bumper. His car has not been started since around the same time. He had made some modifications to it then but was sent back overseas before he could go any further with it. So there is our other problem, we are having a hard time finding someone who can help us get his car started. He is still currently serving and is back overseas again. He will retire in the next few years and while he's gone now I would really like to find someone to help me get this running again. Finding this bumper would be a huge bonus, where should I start looking? Does anyone in here know of any shops that maybe specialize in this make and or model. We also have a '95 3000 GT VR4 and found a shop just for it. I am hoping someone does the same for the GSX. If anyone can help me Please, I really wanna do this for him. More than half of his career has been overseas and we have been unable to take it with us. When we finally got it from friends in TX it has been in my dads possession. I am about to have it back in my possession in TN. Please Help!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well if you are still interested in getting this stuff 1999 Eclipse GSX front bumper I have a friend who might have for sale you can kindly text him on his Gmail address

[email protected]

Good luck

Sent from my itel P13 Plus using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts