Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Thinking of putting some of these on. Can you please let me know if there are any cons to doing this? Will it sacrifice ride quality a great deal etc??

Thanks!

·
Registered
322 Posts
it might a little but but im not completly sure. just make sure that you dont lower it as well cause that might do more damamge. also remember if you get them when you turn you might hear some rubbing of the wheel well with your tires.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
upgrade suspension i think a 20 is overkill on these cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks! Much appreciated. Opted to stay stock...just trying to upgrade on the stock tires with some hi performance Khumos.

Originally was going to get the car from another dealer as my local dealership didn't have a black on black auto. The ones they had lined up on a dealer trade got sold...so getting a fresh one sent up from the factory! Will take a few weeks, but I'm actually happy that it hasn't kicked around in the lot for a time.

Planning on getting 3M paint protective film put on as soon as possible. Read great things about that stuff. Going to get the entire hood, front fenders, bumpers, lights and side mirrors done...as well as the wheel wells.

Pretty excited...thanks for all your input once again.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
no problem man just hit us up if you have any questions later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts