Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty simple, i was running late for work today and my car didnt want to turn on, i opened the hood and checked the battery terminals the plus was loose, started right up.. yay and it fixed my Check Engine Soon light went from on to off...

but thats not the point i remebered that i blew the fuse that controlled the clockpod a couple weeks ago and i would like to replace it but no money till friday so my question is someone willing to record themself disconecting the battery and inputing their code into their stock infinty radio for me??? so that i can get the idea of how to input my own code

or

lets say you disconnected the battery and turn on the car do you need to turn on the radio by pressing the power button or it'll ask for the code automaticaly, also does the squence of all four number start with zero or one??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it did need the code again;

well i put in a new fuse and it worked fine till i hit a bump, taking apart the center column to see wtf is going on... but on the side note for those without a clock pod its pretty simple, the LED display will display Code once the Power Button is pressed so in other word:

CODE - 1st time intial
0000 - 1st time any of the four buttons are pressed

so if you need to put in 0258

1234 - Your Buttons
CODE - Intial Display
1369 - this is how many times your pressing the buttons

then of course you need to press the CD button
Hope this helps anyone....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts