Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had new clutch put in under warranty, got home and realised the mpg display is now in km. how do you change it back?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't forget the windows. I had some major work done on mine and found the windows would not auto drop.
The solution was to fully drop the windows and then fully raise them. They do not drop correctly if they have lost their position information and the full drop and raise resets them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To change Display from MPG to L/100KM and L/KM and vice versa,

1) Turn on ignition, let the display cycle as usual from start-up, Average Speed, Average Fuel Consumption, Fuel Remaining, wait a few seconds.
2) Press & Hold the blank button, (far left of the display buttons)
3) Whilst holding in the blank button, short-press the M button.
4) The display should now flash KM/Miles in small letters, it should also display the required units MILES or L/100KM or L/KM,
use the H or M buttons to select the desired units, then short-press the SET button to save the settings.

Follow steps 1 & 2 & 3 above, instead short-press the H button which will also adjust the display brightness,
again short-press H or M to adjust brightness up or down, followed by the SET button.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@leepuddifoot Any chance you know how to get the Display to switch between Average speed and MPG? (1999 Space star, 1.3 GDI)

One day i pressed & held the blank button while driving, to reset the MPG (as i sometimes do). It then switched from MPG to average speed and I've haven't been able to get it to switch back since. I don't have the original Mitsubishi Audio System installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts