Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I recently bought a lancer to work on as my first project car before I buy an evo. I wasnt going to do much. Just some basic mods but now that has changed.

Long story short, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could end up getting discontinued/refurbished parts. I was ripped off by a dealership who sold me a junk car where the HVAC box assembley (part #: MR513421) has gears broken and such and needs a full replacement.
The issue I'm running into is I've searched for over 4 hours trying to find any aftermarket or refurbished parts market on the part and I can't find anything. If anyone could link me to one or knows where I could find it please let me know!

·
Registered
4 Posts
best option seems to be junk yard there you may be able to find a car with a good gearbox and use the best of both for a fair price

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey everyone, I recently bought a lancer to work on as my first project car before I buy an evo. I wasnt going to do much. Just some basic mods but now that has changed.

Long story short, I was wondering if anyone knows where I could end up getting discontinued/refurbished parts. I was ripped off by a dealership who sold me a junk car where the HVAC box assembley (part #: MR513421) has gears broken and such and needs a full replacement.
The issue I'm running into is I've searched for over 4 hours trying to find any aftermarket or refurbished parts market on the part and I can't find anything. If anyone could link me to one or knows where I could find it please let me know!
There is a fix for that. Mitsubishi came out with a blend door kit that replaces the blend door on the inside of the case and includes the gears on the inside. Here is the link to the part on Ebay - Genuine Mitsubishi A/C Heater Temperature Blend Door Repair Kit Lancer Outlander | eBay

Make sure you ask for the Technical Service Bulletin that goes with the kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts