Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I read somewhere that maintenance was included as a warranty with the 2005 Endeavors. My dealer says he doesn't think it would transfer to a second owner (me). I know there is a limitation on the power train warranty that makes it a part of the overall 5 year 60000 miles warranty. Does anyone know about the 2005 Oil change and/or maintenance agreement? Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
way too late to answer but just in case any one else is wondering: No, maintenance is not included in the factory warranty. Although sometimes dealers personally throw in such incentives which are only that dealer specific.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by IBFun@Mar 7 2006, 11:19 AM

I read somewhere that maintenance was included as a warranty with the 2005 Endeavors.  My dealer says he doesn't think it would transfer to a second owner (me).  I know there is a limitation on the power train warranty that makes it a part of the overall 5 year 60000 miles warranty.  Does anyone know about the 2005 Oil change and/or maintenance agreement?  Thanks.
[snapback]47790[/snapback]​

You are correct. The maintenance was included as part of the warranty for the 2005 endeavor. You got the free maintenance if you purchased the 2005 endeavor during a certain time frame in 2005. The free Maintenance was for 3 yr/36K. Thats what is listed in my paper work. This was also one of the reasons why I chose to get the 2005 endeavor.

They only thing is I believe the free maintenance only applies to the original owner. You may want to check with your local Mitzu dealer just to make sure, but I believe that is the case.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2004.5 bought in Sept 2004 which also had the maintance which consisted of just oil changes every 7000 miles!

so if you're thinking BMW free maintance program forget it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts