Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great! I just bought my GTS not thinking there would be a ralliart :rolleyes: oh well, anyone know the difference between the galant gts engine and the ralliart/eclipse that gives it the extra hp? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by eddieyea@Feb 11 2006, 10:07 PM
Great! I just bought my GTS not thinking there would be a ralliart  :rolleyes:  oh well, anyone know the difference between the galant gts engine and the ralliart/eclipse that gives it the extra hp? Thanks guys!
[snapback]44755[/snapback]​
the eclipse/ralliart have MIVEC. the GTS doesnt.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by utiheadbanger@Feb 13 2006, 12:05 AM
It's electronic valve-timing...meaning computer controlled.
[snapback]44864[/snapback]​

is that a no? ... shoulda waited for a ralliart before I bought my gts :nahrung034:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Trading what you have for a nearly new example of what you want will always be more cost effective than an engine swap, especially when resale value is factored in.

I'm personally most interested in how the Ralliart handles, as the Lancer Ralliart does so well in this area (one of the auto world's best kept secrets). Hopefully as they arrive on lots some GTS owners will drive them and provide their evaluations.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was the previous owner of a gts and traded up to a ralliart galant, black with navigation and its def worth the cost. Besides the minor interior changes and navigaion which is very good with touch screen, the handling is improved with more control while cornering. The 5-spd automatic also makes quicker shifts. very happy with my decision. Though i still need an Ipod adapter lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys whats up??!! i have a 2007 galant ralliart and it is one bad mutha!!! i also own a 2000 galant and i've owned a 1996 galant (which i think has a better engine than my 2000) and i have a 1993 eclipse. this ralliart is incredible!!! the horse power is great to get those pesky drivers away from you. the suspension is awesome better than my eclipse. i see a lot of posts asking about mods but i thought about it and i wont be modding this car anytime soon. its perfect. i havent stretched the suspension to its limits but it will come. i have never heard of any ralliart vehicles before. i read here that there is a ralliart lancer. is this vehicle available in the US or not. the only lancer i've seen here is the OZ model. let me know. also if anybody has questions about the galant ralliart i will be happy to answer if i can. see ya!!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Originally posted by JOSTNYC@Dec 26 2006, 08:27 AM
i read here that there is a ralliart lancer. is this vehicle available in the US or not. the only lancer i've seen here is the OZ model. let me know. also if anybody has questions about the galant ralliart i will be happy to answer if i can. see ya!!!
[snapback]80286[/snapback]​
Yeah the ralliart lancer is sold in U.S, in future most models will have a ralliart version.Post a pic of your new Galant then :grin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts