Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"With an exterior that brings over the full flavor of Lancer Evolution’s spartan road machine image and a better quality interior with a functional layout that encourages the driver to concentrate solely on operating his machine, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X will point to a new-age Evolution design that is as handsome and purposeful as it is functional..."

This is from an exclusive preview on the 2007 new Lancer EVO X from Mitsubishi. You can find lots of info about it's design, performance, safety and many other things, and also view a photo gallery and intro video clip.

Here is the whole review article: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mitsubishi/mi...ew-ar10517.html

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by downshift@Dec 12 2006, 09:07 AM
rumor is that mitsu. will be making ralliarts to compete with the WRXs.
it'd be nice to see the ralliarts on an allwheeldrive platform w/turbos. :devil:
[snapback]78958[/snapback]​
How would that be different than the Evo?

·
Registered
7 Posts
That Is one Ugly Looking Car, Hopefully it dies and A new Design comes to the table... It Looks like a Mix OF Lancer Evo and Eclipse. and The Round ness of the car makes it more ugly, it looks fat and Lancer arent suppose to be. I was at mitsubishi 3 days ago sales manager said no more evos in pruduction for like 1.5 years until new one comes out so Get your hands on one now or wait it out...

·
Registered
17 Posts
NO!! I like the shape we have now!!! As downshift said "it looks like a Mazda", I hate the new shape... I s'pose I had better get my hands on an old shaped, say Evo IX now before they bring these ugly things out!
Mind you, i don't mind the interior design... Not too shabby!! :57:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts