Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!

I am hoping someone can help with this. Having a hard time finding replacement plastic caps for where a rail/box mount can be attached on the roof moldings. One of these small plastic covers were probably not attached right and flew off during driving.

Model: 2008 VIII Lancer 1.5 FWD

Does anyone know where to get replacements?

Please check the picture for reference:
Hood Automotive design Car Automotive exterior Personal luxury car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I did find similar parts but only for Outlander and 2010+ Lancers. Anyone know if these are one fit for all? The number is 7400A157. Also the shipping prices are ridiculous on the linked site, i see some on ebay for less.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I did find similar parts but only for Outlander and 2010+ Lancers. Anyone know if these are one fit for all? The number is 7300A157. Also the shipping prices are ridiculous on the linked site, i see some on ebay for less.

This item has a compatibility chart

It doesnt look like a high quality item, in fact it looks like it has been 3D printed but if you swap all four at least they will match
:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This item has a compatibility chart

It doesnt look like a high quality item, in fact it looks like it has been 3D printed but if you swap all four at least they will match
:D
Thank you! I looked at these. Sadly I think it might not cover as well for drip as intended haha, but who knows it might work. I ended up paying around $13 for one original 7400A157 part at an online store called PartSouq. Will update on when (if?) I recieve it whether it fits or not.

By the way, for anyone looking for the same item i recommend scavenging the internet for cheap and reliable stores. The local mitsubishi dealer wanted almost $50 for this part!

About the compatibility chart: It actually doesnt list 2008 Lancers but it should fit according to the dealer!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Its called a drip cover but I thought it was just cosmetic trim to keep Debris out of the drip channel rail as it could interfere with fitting the roof rails securely.

Either way, glad you got hold of the parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts