Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the 2x4 2008 mitsu outlander has a built in stereo..... i cant find the rca output or the remote wires for me to connect my amplifier...... tried tapping in the high level conversion but i get a static sound from the speakers. its like you can hear a spinning disc..... please anyone help me.....

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
they make a kit where you tap your RCA cables into your rear speaker wires. i've never used it but have heard it works just fine.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
best buy or other. and agian, i have never used it myself, i just know of them and have heard they work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by bongchy@Apr 27 2008, 10:44 PM
the 2x4 2008 mitsu outlander has a built in stereo..... i cant find the rca output or the remote wires for me to connect my amplifier...... tried tapping in the high level conversion but i get a static sound from the speakers. its like you can hear a spinning disc..... please anyone help me.....
[snapback]160403[/snapback]​
i have the same problem as far as the noise is concerned...you definitely hear the cd player spinning in between songs
but im now waiting for my new stereo and this should take care of things

concerning your situation though...
1. youll need a good quality LOC to plug your amps, which you probably realize by now BUT this may not get rid of the noise issue.
2. the factory radio does not have a remote out, so you have to tap into the ACC which means your amp/s is/are on regardless of wheter the radio is on

the ultimate solution would be to chnge the radio out and getting a SWIX module from peripheral electronics or anywhere else to be able to use the steering wheel controls, fortunately dash kits are already out for the outlander

OR

get an LOC, you can look into audiocontrol LC-6i which also has a remote trigger. this should work out nicely to solve your present problems w/o busting your wallet to much. im pretty sure you have to order it online though since there are no audiocontrol dealers back there (im filipino too) BUT im 99% sure it may not solve your noise issues

OR

buy a Scosche LOC to convert your speaker outs to RCAs and connect to the amp, and buy a Sound Gate remote trigger...this is the least expensive way i can think of

hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts