Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Mitsubishi will unveil at Frankfurt Motor Show the 2008 Colt, best-seller status for Mitsubishi Motors in the region. Since Mitsubishi launched the Colt, in 2004 there were 205,561 cars (3-door, 5-door and coupe-cabriolet included) sold. New Colt has successfully re-established the “Colt” nameplate in many a major European market, like Italy (9,122 units for CY2006 / + 8% in Europe’s largest B-segment market) or Germany (20,129 sales for CY2006 where it commands a 3.5% market share in the segment)..."

Here's a new review on the 2008 Mitsubishi Colt, with information on its features, design and performance.

Here is the whole article:
2008 Mitsubishi Colt - Top Speed

·
Registered
8 Posts
thanks for information link but i hope they will change interior so i want to see pictures of new colt.
however can you see interior if you saw it , would you put in forum?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Heres the official information i could get
The Colt family now benefits from several trim, equipment and color changes:
New 15” and 16” alloy wheels*
New metallic colors (Sparkling Black, Cranberry Red, Glamour Grey)
New seat fabrics (black/red -3-door only-, grey -5-door only- or black*)
New translucent elements colour (grey instead of blue)
New shift boot colour (black instead of blue)
Auto light and rain sensor available for high grades

At the same time, Colt will welcome a new pan-European special action model available with both the 3 door and 5 door bodystyle*. Sporty in spirit, as it suits Mitsubishi Motors products, these latest limited editions will feature:
Black headlamps
Darkened rear combination lamp reflectors
Blacked-out A-, B- and C-pillars
Privacy glass (5-door only)
Black side sills and lower section of bumpers (5-door only)
Rear roof spoiler (3-door only)
New 16” alloy wheels
Front fog lamps
Rain sensor
Auto headlamps
MP3 functionality
Unique seat fabric
Black dashboard and door trim panels
Black perforated leather for steering wheel and M/T shift knob

Available in the two new colors (metallic Cranberry Red and metallic Glamour Grey) as well as metallic Lunar Silver and solid Porcelaine White, these new variants will be offered with all Colt powertrains (1.1 / 75 ps, 1.3 / 95 ps, 1.5/109 ps, 1.5 DiD / 95 ps), except the 1.5 Turbo, and in both manual and Allshift automated manual** gearboxes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
guys tell us what kind of changes you like to have in/ext

We'll have a body/tuning kit czt etc, further 09my totally different

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have this little beauty, and she runs like a pearl, I got the 1.3 Insport 2008 version.
So if anyone needs some pictures or tests, just tell me ;)
Top speed says: 180km/h real top speed is 165km/h
She has som good rip with her 125nm but the 3rd gear ratio is a bit screwy, so avoid it, if you want a good acceleration speed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts