Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Mitsubishi Motors is introducing the 2008 Lancer Evolution, the newest and most sophisticated version of the legendary high-performance model series that began 16 years ago. While remaining true to the core values that have made the Lancer Evolution synonymous with thrilling performance, the next-generation model offers all-around capability and user technology that distinguish the world’s best performance models..."

This is from a new review on 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, from Top Speed. It includes info on the design and performance of the model, as well as other features. Also available is a wallpaper / photo gallery.

Here is the link to the full article:
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution All-access - Top Speed

And the link to the picture gallery:
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution All-access wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums, and may as well start here with my first post.

I've always been a pretty big fan of the EVO, and have been considering one for a couple years now, however when the new bodystyle was released I instantly fell in love. I feel that it is a lot sleeker and has much more of a sports car look than the past body styles. The front end looks mean as ever.

The SST (Paddle Shifters) is really an interesting idea, however I don't think that it is something that I would be able to do with a car. I need the feel and the control of a manual transmission. I am also a fan of all the extra's too keep you from doing something silly when you are out playing. It seems that it will help you from destroying your car, but on the other hand, it does seem to take away some of the skill from driving.

All in all though, I think that the car is amazing. I have my name on the list to get one, counting down the days until it is released in the States.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts