Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm trying to find a replacement part for the shifter in my 2009 Ralliart. I've tried to look for it online but I can't find the part number anywhere or anything related to it. This part fits on the shifter which you pull up on to get it out of park into drive.

It's this plastic part under the shift knob itself. ^

This looks to be another version of it possibly more sturdy but this is an ad for the knob itself not that part under it.^

Does anyone know what this part is called? Is there possibly a 3rd party part made out of metal or something stronger? The reason I need to replace it is that the top part of it has snapped.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts