Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm fairly new to owning my 2010 lancer GTS and I've had it for about 6 months. I'm looking for an exhaust (preferably axleback but will go with a cat back as well) to bolt on to some additional power. however, I'm not looking for anything obnoxiously loud. so to summarize, I'm looking for a deep-tone exhaust and some extra power. any recommendations would be great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After doing some research and taking some risks, I was able to find out how to get exactly what I was looking for. I now have a custom Axleback exhaust with 2.5" diameter piping, connecting to a Borla ProXS muffler that is just perfect. The exhaust is loud enough to where I can hear it nicely when I downshift, and has a firm and comfortable grumble at idle (after cleaning the throttle body to fix my incredibly low 400 rpm idle issue). however, when im cruising on the highway in overdrive, there is no drone. at all. this configuration is the perfect way to have an exhaust that doesnt make you go insane after driving for 20 minutes, but still allows for those little air burbles and downshifts to be heard when the time is right. if anyone is looking for an exhaust setup, i highly recommend copying this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts