Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new to this forum and car owning in general. this is my first car I bought it off a friend as is. it has a cracked headlight assembly on the driver side Im looking to replace. I can seem to fight Headlight covers for every model eclipse but it seems.

I see these ones on amazon that I like but it says they don't fit the 2012 eclipse, but it fits every eclipse between 2006 and 2011. are they that much different? is the eclipse 2012 GS a specific headlight assembly that NO other car fits? I can't find a decent priced one anywhere. and everyone that i find for eclipse fits any kind BUT mine it seems. here are some of the links I've looked at, is amazon just wrong? or will they really not work? is there some sort of part number i can refer to that lets me know if it will fit or not? I'm having similar issues finding a front bumper as well.

Spec-D Tuning 2LHP-ELP06JM-TM Black Projector Headlight (Halo Led), Headlight Bulbs - Amazon Canada
Spec-D Tuning 2LHP-ELP06JM-TM Black Projector Headlight (Halo Led) in Headlight Bulbs.
www.amazon.ca

Depo 314-1136P-US2 Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe Headlight Unit with Black Bezel: Preformance: Amazon.ca: Automotive
Depo 314-1136P-US2 Mitsubishi Eclipse Coupe Headlight Unit with Black Bezel: Preformance: Amazon.ca: Automotive
www.amazon.ca

Spec-D Tuning 2LHP-COR03G-TM Black Projector Headlight (Halo Gloss Housing Smoke Lens), Headlight Bulbs - Amazon Canada
Spec-D Tuning 2LHP-COR03G-TM Black Projector Headlight (Halo Gloss Housing Smoke Lens) in Headlight Bulbs.
www.amazon.ca

1 - 1 of 1 Posts