Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2.4L and i was thinking about upgrading it's horsepower from 165 to at least 200. Im fairly new to cars and needed some help to find what would be the best components to put in to it. I have heard about cold air intakes but that's really about it. If anyone could help, i would be very grateful.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently bought a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2.4L and i was thinking about upgrading it's horsepower from 165 to at least 200. Im fairly new to cars and needed some help to find what would be the best components to put in to it. I have heard about cold air intakes but that's really about it. If anyone could help, i would be very grateful.
Cold air intake, exhaust system, headers should help with about 30 HP and with a proper set of tires it should feel real nice and quick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cold air intake, exhaust system, headers should help with about 30 HP and with a proper set of tires it should feel real nice and quick
With searching for exhaust systems where can I find a great sounding exhaust system for a 2015 es because I usually just find the ones that go to EVOs would those fit too. And is it possible to get a twin exhaust system?

·
Registered
6 Posts
With searching for exhaust systems where can I find a great sounding exhaust system for a 2015 es because I usually just find the ones that go to EVOs would those fit too. And is it possible to get a twin exhaust system?
Yes it should fit, remember that the Evo is basically an upgraded Lancer, twin system should work but you would have to get done at a shop, a custom exhaust. I don't know if the sound will remain though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts