Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for accepting me to your forum.

How do I identify a 4D56 serial #FL3512? On the lower right side is "T5"? Vehicle origin?

In this part of the globe (Maine USA) the 4D56 engine is not common-I have never seen one myself and I have worked on autos and trucks for years. I am hopeful that someone reading this can give-or point me in the direction of-a detailed part list and or a picture of a complete turbo set without the inter cooler? All of the turbo parts and manifolds to a turbo came with the vehicle.

The reason I ask is that I am helping a friend who has purchased a 4D56 and it was installed in a 1988 Dodge Ram 50 truck that used to be gas. It is now a reinstall to fix some mechanical issues. Is this vehicle an L200 series? The serial # for the Dodge Ram is IDK33TCUBUL2. There seems to be a lot of European vehicles that fall under various companies.

Is there someone out there that has or can give good information on where a person can get the following parts new or used?

Everything that is involved with a turbo
Waste gate activator and linkage
All hoses, heat shields, etc
A fuel/water separator
A Heavy Duty Radiator/and schrood.

Many thanks for reading this and to any help that can be offered!

chapes

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much for replying!! This is a great start towards finding info on what I need! Thank you for your help!!!

chapes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts