I recently bought a 93 magna elite with the double din stereo. I was given a code of 5713. There is only buttons 1-6. How do I type in 7. Maybe i can't and the people who sold me the car screwed me. Any help would be appreciated
If its anything like the us version of these stereos the way to input the radio code should be as follow. your code 5713. the one you press until the 5 shows in the screen the two you press until the 7 shows in the screen the three you press until the 1 shows in the screen and the four you press until the 3 shows in the screen. then either press the cd or tape button and it should unlock the radio. :beer:
initially the display should show "code" and when you press any key it woudl show "0000"
Now do the following on the channel buttons
1. Keep pressing "1" marked button until the display shows "5000".
2. Keep pressing "2" marked button until the display shows "5700".
3. Keep pressing "3" marked button until the display shows "5710".
4. Keep pressing "4" marked button until the display shows "5713".
5. Press "CD" button (some model may need the TAPE button).
A forum community dedicated to all Mitsubishi owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about the Eclipse, Outlander, Mirage, Galant, Lancer, Montero and more. Research modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and Turbo kits