Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a search here, but couldn't find the right info. I know several of you post on another popular Mitsubishi board as well so you might know the answer or recall the long post about it (that site is apparently down or dead).

For those DIY'ers that installed the OEM wiring harness for the hitch, did you have to remove the lower body cladding (black) to get the harness plug wires in? I don't recall anyone mentioning that step in the process on the other board but it is detailed in the instructions. I can't seem to reach the spot under the bumper so i'm guessing it's a necessary step.

My issue is that I already installed my Mudguards so i really didn't want to have to take one off and ruin the 3M tape to install the harness. If i have to i will, but it seems dumb to have to do that. <_<

·
Registered
122 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cuffy @ May 21 2008, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I tried a search here, but couldn't find the right info. I know several of you post on another popular Mitsubishi board as well so you might know the answer or recall the long post about it (that site is apparently down or dead).

For those DIY'ers that installed the OEM wiring harness for the hitch, did you have to remove the lower body cladding (black) to get the harness plug wires in? I don't recall anyone mentioning that step in the process on the other board but it is detailed in the instructions. I can't seem to reach the spot under the bumper so i'm guessing it's a necessary step.

My issue is that I already installed my Mudguards so i really didn't want to have to take one off and ruin the 3M tape to install the harness. If i have to i will, but it seems dumb to have to do that. <_<[/b]

curious what you finally did and whih model outlander you have.

TIA!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts