Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
adding on to the earlier post...i am getting six blue cold cathode tubes to go along with my blue hids. plan on putting two in the front by the driver and passenger's feet area, one on each side of the door panel b/t the front and back doors, and remove the trunk light and replace it with two cathodes. trying to redo entire interior to black and blue instead of gray, just think it'd look better. does anyone know of any sites i can go to order black interior components? (seats,auto shifter,e-brake handle,center console,etc.)

G

·
refer to your first post i offered some really great sites with good prices on the paint you need to do what you mentioned.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks a bunch. but how many spray cans do you think would be needed to get through the whole car? i watched the video and what not and the spray can looked relly small.

G

·
one for each front seat and one for for the back so 3 cans will be enough. and the interior spray dye for the plastics should be no more than 4 cans. but get 5 just in case you have to touch up anything later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts