Mitsubishi Forums banner

Aftermarket Cd Player

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  utiheadbanger 
#1 ·
Im looking to install an aftermarket cd player into my 2005 Galant LS. I've been looking at a few from Kenwood, unfortunatley I've been unable to find a radio-dash kit (sorry im not sure what exactly its called) which Ive been told that i need in order to install the headunit.

I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where i could locate such a product before I actually go out and blow a bunch of $$ on a cd player, that i wont be able to install.

thx

#3 ·
I have the Infinity system in My Endeavor, I am in the process of modding my "Robot" console to hold the Kenwodd DDX7017, check it out on my car domain page, the mod would look extremely sick in the galant, but you have to be willing to cut and mold since they dont have a direct kit. Contrary to popular belief you do not lose the factory lcd display features when you put an aftermarket deck in, the only think is it displays a radio error but the radio display page can be turned off through the customization menu available when in park. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.