Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help me?? I have purchased a 2000 Misubishi RVR GDI
Engine Number / Engine Type: 4G64
Model Number: GF-N74WGLRHC5
Chassis Number: N74WG 0201959
(Japenese Imported To New Zealand)

I absolutely love my new car but since owning it the airconditioning will not work properly. It has been in the local airconditioning shop here in New Zealand 3 times and they still haven't solved the problem! PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP!

The Problem:
When the aircondtioning is turned on it sometimes blows the temperature selected ie chilled air but then all of a sudden it stops and starts blowing warm air and it doesn't matter what temperature I set the air con at it blows out the same temperature air. It just keeps intermitantly working then deciding not to work.
The basics appear to be covered which includes gas, sunlight sensor (on dash) etc.
I am staring to think they may never trace the problem which is just so frustrating.

Any suggestions or help would be so gratefully received...thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi I know this is way late for a response but I had the same issue and fixed it turned out to be very simple the Mitsubishi climate aircon on my Gallant did the same think after I took out my dash and pulled the black temperature vent tube attached between the controller and the cooler box I must have allowed air to get in from the sides anyway the system went nuts and would run hot no cooling at all. so I sealed the tube connectors with insulation tape at both ends and the aircon is now working correctly weird but it worked for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts