Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im not really into cars but i just feel so bored with everything stock on my engine. i was planning to start working on my Air Intake but unluckily couldn't find anything that would fit. :( i drive a 2002 MX A/T. All suggestions are welcome. :57: i used to drive a 97 GSR which i already sold hoping the 2002 mx would be better off.

·
Registered
72 Posts
THE BEST THING TO DO IS BUY A POD FILTER AND MODIFY UR AIRBOX ...

OPEN IT UP AND THER WILL BE A RESTICTIVE PAPER ONE THERE... TAKE THAT OUT THEN WHERE THE AIR GETS SUCKED OUT OF THE BOX FIT THE POD TO THAT PART AND THEN AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX SIMPLY CUT A 1 INCH HOLE TO GET THE SOUND

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi , why not just remove the whole intake box. Buy an adapter for the MAF sensor on eBay and get an Open element air filter. if you want some looks you can find some cheap air intake kits on eBay. :grin:

·
Registered
168 Posts
or you can do what i did, buy a k&n short ram. easy, fun, and quick to install. sounds AWESOME, and adds power. check out my car to view some pix

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thanks, im gonna try and plug some short ram on it. but one more problem, all short ram i found doesnt have any plugin for my maf sensor. or perhaps its installed somewhere else?. :S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts