Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent all day looking for a diagram for the electical system from the stereo. I finaly had a guy at a shop tell me what he found, which hes never worked on one before, he said the pink is the remote,White/BlueStripe is POS+ and Black/BlueStripe is Neg -, so i crawled under the pasanger dash, and found two harnesses pluged into what i was hopen to be the amp,, it was, thank god... i was told by the dealer that it was in the back driver side panel, oposite were the sub is.

heres what i found

the big harness fwd on the amp, has the two sound outputs to run to the amp, i taped into them both, and ran a pair of wires to the back which i split into to more chanels into a line converter. which gave me two chanels on my rca's

then the pink remote wire... there were two.. so i checked the voltage on them.. on held about 2.3v and the other gave about 10 to 11v.. i taped into the higher one and ran it back to the amp.

i ran the power wire thru the front left fender well into the inside of the vehicle, down thru the driverside carpet. once to the seatbelt, i ran it inside the trim, then under the plastic clips under the door/floor trim up thru the hump behind the back seat..

i hooked up the amp, and all works.. sounds nice,, im runing a kenwood 1200w amp, with two kicker cvr 10s at a 2hm load. per channel..

its still a lil messy, ive got to mount the amp.. the pannel on the drv side back seat backing, has a hard cardboard that is secured by several taps,, so it pops right off with a lil effort.. im going to mount some bolts behind it and secure my amp to the bolts.

all the extra wiring can hide in the stirofoam panel under the backseat.. i used some of the holes to hide some of the devices.

im going to upgrade my subs soon.. to kicker cvr 12s, and a bigger box.. i had these in my 03 eclipse gt,,, i miss the speed and fun i had in my lil eclipse,, but my endeavor limited is so much nicer,, just not as fast..

·
Registered
5 Posts
no, it doesn't but it was kind of you help.

i actually solved the problem and did end up installing my subs/amp to my stock system with the help of a $20 line converter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts