Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to all the tests we are going to be doing on the EVO X I am starting this thread to outline the products as we make them available. Here you will see how an AMS product goes from Idea to a power producing part on your car.

Everyone knows AMS products are some of the best out there (if not them shame on you) and now you have the opportunity to see why.

So keep your eye on this thread as we bring you all kinds of goodies for the EVO X.

I will start this off by showing you some of our prototype FMIC Pics. This will be a plug and play piece and should give your new X a good kick in the pants for performance.

As we finalize this product I will post up some dyno numbers and some build pictures to show the detail that goes into our product.

On with the pics:

This is just the start. Things we are already working on are:

Turboback exhaust
Front motor mount (almost done)
FMIC (75% done)
Intake System
and of course..... a turbo kit

There are bunch others but we can't give everything away :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These guys busted some **** over the weekend. They have some parts finalized and a bunch more almost done.

FMIC
Upper Pipe/ Hot-pipe
Front Motor mount
Single tip / race style Exhaust.

Here are some new pics to gander at.

First the Front Mount IC is done and Finalized. A release on this piece will be coming very soon

We have plenty of cores in stock ready to make tanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Lastly on the slate and just about ready to sell is the Lower Intercooler pipe (which is now the upper on the X). The stock piece was pretty well made but we did see some small room for improvement. If for no other reason to add a little flair to the engine bay.

There ya have it. these guys have been pretty busy here the past few days. These parts should be finalized soon along with some dyno testing and a slew of other new parts!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts