Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had the problem with the anti lock brake light coming on? The book says there is a malfunction if this happens and to take it to the dealer for service. Well, I can't do that because I live in Germany and they don't sell the endeavor over here. If anyone has any tips that can fix this problem, please let me know. I am a diesel generator mechanic so I am a very hands on person. Also does anyone know where i can get a repair manual for the endeavor?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If any one else has this problem, Just remove the sensors at each wheel and clean them. The front was get corroded. I guess that is because they face forward. Only one bolt holds them in place. I cleaned the corrosion with a small wire brush. Then put a thin coat of oil for some protection.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
the wheel speed sensors are prone to failure. You need to have at least one replaced.
cleaning the external corrosion off the sensor is not going to actually cure your issue, as the problem usually stems from a short to ground inside the sensor itself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts