Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone PLEASE help, all I need is a source for parts for my car which are not available in the states. i have sought pretty long and hard for websites but i have no way of being sure that any of the parts are right for my specific car. i have a 2003 lancer ES with a 4G18 engine and a F4A41 tranny.

G

·
here is the only and best site i have come across for salvage yards all across north America, all the way from Canada down to Mexico. you can't look up the parts by serial number, however you can look up the vehicle it comes off of, look up the part name, then call the salvage yard it comes from and ask for the serial number or part number which ever code you are looking for they should be able to find it. i recommend only buying grade A parts and looking up for the cheapest prices. they give you a part grade for some parts and no grade for others. you can request quotes, shipping prices, and some insurance shipping rates also. be very specific when you order though so that you don't suffer any miscommunication, when they take down your info and the parts you need take your time give them time to write down it all, and ask about specific details, like does the engine come with a uncut wiring harness, does the fuel rail come with injectors, is the part a tested working part, is the part number a match for what you already have, is there a interchangable part for what i'm looking for and if so do you have it, so on and so forth. anyways here is the address below copy and paste in your address bar and once your on the site save it to your favorites or bookmark it so you don't lose it.

http://www.car-part.com/

i checked this site for parts for your car and found an A grade manual transmission for $250 an A grade automatic transmission for $74 and an A grade engine for $150 now remember when you do look at those prices it does not include shipping, so it might be easier to buy one of the A grade transmission/engine that is closer to you than the cheapest one on the site because of shipping costs. either way this is the best place for used parts and some of the stuff is rebuilt already and comes with warranties. so if your looking for the cheapest way to get your car running again this is the way to go my man. if anybody tells you other wise they are obviously ignorant.
anyways hope your search ends here my man. have fun!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts