Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , i have Pajero 2017 , after the 10K maintainance , ATF sign start to be on either after starting the engine or during the first 200 meter , engine cold,
if driving : ATF sign alarm 5-10 second , gear shift down , engine alarm , to get rid of it either i speed up and it will disappear or if i was slow driving then i have to restart engine.
if idle : Atf sign alarm , 5-10 second , engine alarm , engine shutdown , restart the engine back to normal
try to fix it with the dealer: following have been changed and nothing work:
change the engine FAN - didn't work
change gear oil-filter-didn't work
temperature sensor-didn't work
air sensor, didn't work
MAIN CONTROL UNIT MCU , DIDNT WORK
wire harness checking -nothin
the problem happened suddenly some days or full month every think ok , and suddenly when start it will keep happening everyday ,
i will be grateful if anyone had a similar problem or can help
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi , i have Pajero 2017 , after the 10K maintainance , ATF sign start to be on either after starting the engine or during the first 200 meter , engine cold,
if driving : ATF sign alarm 5-10 second , gear shift down , engine alarm , to get rid of it either i speed up and it will disappear or if i was slow driving then i have to restart engine.
if idle : Atf sign alarm , 5-10 second , engine alarm , engine shutdown , restart the engine back to normal
try to fix it with the dealer: following have been changed and nothing work:
change the engine FAN - didn't work
change gear oil-filter-didn't work
temperature sensor-didn't work
air sensor, didn't work
wire harness checking -nothin
the problem happened suddenly some days or full month every think ok , and suddenly when start using legal steroids from gnc it will keep happening everyday ,
i will be grateful if anyone had a similar problem or can help
thanks
A lack of lubrication will almost always cause hard shifts, so have your transmission fluid checked by a professional. ... Other causes of hard shifting are less common, but can still occur, such as clogged vacuum lines, transmission fluid leakage, faulty shifter cables, or a worn out clutch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts