Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, I have just today purchase the RVR Super Sports Gear 1994 N23WG and so far really like it, only the aircon isn't working and has to be regassed.
Are there any other Aussie owners?
Plus I am trying to source a bull bar for this model, plus a parcel shelf - any ideas or suggestions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sam223 @ Feb 11 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi, I have just today purchase the RVR Super Sports Gear 1994 N23WG and so far really like it, only the aircon isn't working and has to be regassed.
Are there any other Aussie owners?
Plus I am trying to source a bull bar for this model, plus a parcel shelf - any ideas or suggestions?[/b]
I have the same model as you and also have problems with my aircon. I also have a spare parcel shelf that i dont need and would willingly swap for a six pack! I am located in the western suburbs of melbourne, if you are anywhere near here let me know and we can arrange to meet up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea mate im in brisbane and purchased a 1995 RVR Sports gear last week. It goes really well for the 249,000km's on it. The only issue is the input bearing in the gearbox is failing and making noise so im pulling it out on sunday to inspect but will probably rebuild the entire box. Im planning of putting a bit more boost into it and putting a front mount and a few little extras. I dont plan on making mental horsepower but around the 300hp mark.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts