Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening. Is there an add on that I can purchase to auto lock the doors of my 2020 Pajero Sport when I start to drive off?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your dealer will be able to configure this using the MUT3 diagnostic unit
Thanks Dibby but my dealer in Jamaica seems to just stick to what they sell how they sell meaning that once they sell it brand new with now locking feature they won't be programming it for same.
Is this something I can buy and do myself or is there any other device / software I can try?

·
Registered
151 Posts
There is no other way to turn this feature on. If you can get hold of the MUT3 software and an interface (VCI) then it can be done yourself. I have heard of people buying them from the internet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no other way to turn this feature on. If you can get hold of the MUT3 software and an interface (VCI) then it can be done yourself. I have heard of people buying them from the internet
Ok thanks. I found a guy that the dealer uses. He is to check the software to see if it can work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm really appreciative of your assistance. The guy I mentioned seems as though he just wants me to spend the extra money to buy an alarm system to do the same function. He gave an excuse that he did not have a computer to do the change but since he does work for the dealer I find that hard to believe. Can a regular laptop work with the software if I buy it from like Ebay? Can you advise on where specifically I could acquire all that I need to do it?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I work for a dealer too. you can get software that will work on a laptop, but you would need an interface called a VCI.

im not sure whether the software on the laptop would be compatible with the 2020 model as it is brand new though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dibby. I checked the dealer directly and they indicated that the order of Montero sports that they received were not specd with the auto door lock feature even though it's also in the manual that came with the car. I guess they selected a package that was very coat specific and not based on standard.
So the guy has indicted that he can install an alarm and only enable the door lock features on that alarm.
He suggests a Clifford alarm system but only the door lock feature of the alarm

·
Registered
Audi A6
32 Posts
Contact Car Part Today! They have a team of mechanic experts which provides you information about the auto lock doors of your vehicle. Last week, my uncle purchase shift knob from there.He recommends me to there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts