Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just a question here but would i figure it is possible to put awd in a ra but i was wondering if anyone has done it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what i figured i just wanted to prove my friend wrong because he was telling me it would be a good idea and i disagreed....so thanx a lot

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by wallshadow@Feb 22 2008, 08:00 PM
yeah thats what i figured i just wanted to prove my friend wrong because he was telling me it would be a good idea and i disagreed....so thanx a lot
[snapback]144457[/snapback]​
a ralliart is a ralliart. if u want an evo, buy an evo.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Originally posted by Slim 2.4@Feb 22 2008, 05:32 PM
a ralliart is a ralliart. if u want an evo, buy an evo.
[snapback]144470[/snapback]​
you should have think ahead if you wanted the EVO

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
instead of buying the lancer you should have thought about getting the Evo. why do all that mods to look and perform like an evo. when you can just buy it and save all that trouble

·
Registered
395 Posts
Originally posted by 4G63Attack@Feb 24 2008, 02:53 PM
instead of buying the lancer you should have thought about getting the Evo. why do all that mods to look and perform like an evo. when you can just buy it and save all that trouble
[snapback]144841[/snapback]​
exactly. especially trying to convert to AWD$$$$. i guess i can't really talk *** though. i plan on turbo-ing my RA, but the thought of going AWD never crossed my mind. i like the RA cuz of the 2.4L MIVEC. but the front end is pug-fugly

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah and why not buy an evo uhhh...cause evo is average 20 grand and RA is like 10 grand and to make it preform and look like an evo is less then buying an evo in the end

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Originally posted by wallshadow@Feb 24 2008, 07:43 PM
and  to make it preform and look like an evo is less then buying an evo in the end
[snapback]144906[/snapback]​

Mis-information had owned you. Smack yourself.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Originally posted by wallshadow@Feb 24 2008, 04:43 PM
yeah and why not buy an evo uhhh...cause evo is average 20 grand and RA is like 10 grand and  to make it preform and look like an evo is less then buying an evo in the end
[snapback]144906[/snapback]​
still not an evo...... your little lancer is playing drag queen

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Originally posted by wallshadow@Feb 24 2008, 05:49 PM
how is it mis information?....and let it playt drag queen mayb it likes it lol
[snapback]144921[/snapback]​
Please tell all of us HOW can you make that little Lancer In to an Evolution ??? some of use are wanting to know

·
Registered
2 Posts
putting awd in a ralliart is way too much $$. there was a guy who was in the process of doing that and was almost finished until his ralliart got stolen and stripped. he had a pretty sweet car too. its over at evom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts