Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find some billet grille inserts for my Endeavor. I just bought it a few weeks ago and i want some inserts!!!!! I want to take the factory stuff off the center of the grille and replace it with some billet grille inserts. And do the same thing down were the fog lights go. By the way, i do not have them yet either, but i will !!! LoL if anyone can help me get some inserts i would greatly appreciate it!!!!
Thanks! :gunsmilie:

·
Registered
2 Posts
jeverall,

Is that your Endeavor? If so, where did you get the billet inserts that go behind the grill? I can't find anything related to such a beast, and all the grille kits I can find tell me to remove my fogs.. :( lame. I'll just have to get only the centre piece and I'd like to put something shiny behind the Mitsubishi grill.

Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you have ten dollars to spare, I'll help you out. Go to Lowe's and get the package of aluminum gutter cover. There is like 3 or 4 in there and it will cover everything you'll need. Since these come with clips, it makes it easier to install but since the gutters only have clips on one side, you'll have to remove two from another gutter and put them on so that it'll fit nice and sturdy in the area where the radiator is. As for the the other areas you can just cut and trim to fit to your likings and zip-tie them. For the fog lights, use one clip for the bottom and drip a hole on the top and tie it down.

I'll post pix of how my endy turned out if I can work this pix post stuff out first.

Hope this helps...
[/IMG]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those look good, I will have to try that. I agree the only ones they make are for the lower area. I liked the custom one that Mitsu put on the Endeavor concept in 2005 or so. They also had custom struts made to lower it, I had to cut springs and it squeaks due to seating issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts